Saturday, February 12, 2011

New this, New that

This week has been a week of newness!
I got a new bed (a big girl, queen sized bed)! Which meant I had to downsize everything in my room. Thus far, we've sold my old bed and dresser. Now to sell the desk and vanity! So fun! I could redecorate everyday. Ikea feeds this obsession of mine. Aaaaah I can't wait until they open one here this fall!! It can't come fast enough!

Buuuuuuut, instead of enjoying my wonderful new bed, in my incredibly empty room, I'm house sitting! Brice stayed with me last night so I made crepes this morning! Ah! I'm so proud of these little beauties. My first time making them and they were wonderful (if I do say so myself). Last night we got some chipotle and watched Wall-e! So great!

God is like crazy awesome all the time. I don't know how else to explain it. But He just always fills me with awe-struck love for him that I just don't even know what to say about it. He's just flippin great! But that's nothing really new ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment