Wednesday, October 19, 2011

camera bliss

Psalm 73:
23 Yet I am always with you;
   you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
   and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
   And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
   but God is the strength of my heart
   and my portion forever. 
 
Oh how I love Psalm 73.
I love verses like this.  So encouraging, comforting and life-giving.

This week was filled with craziness:
 
-NEW camera!!  Ohhh emmm gee!  It has been so great and so bad at the same time.  I love playing around and taking pictures but my school work seems to have been put on the back burner.  Haha, oops!  But anywhoo, I really want to get better at working my camera and at photography.  So, if you or someone you know wants to do a little photoshoot, let me know!  I would LOVE to take beautiful pictures for you!

-Some results of putting my school off was late nights and a little stressful week.  Thank Jesus for weekends though, right?

- Had a lovely weekend filled with friends, girls night, and apple juice making party! haha I love random weekends.  More pictures to come on a facebook page near you (if we're friends)!

  I did an epic little photoshoot of my bro for this year's soccer season.



No comments:

Post a Comment