Wednesday, March 14, 2012

sick stick

 
But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.
I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
I will praise you forever, O God,
for what you have done.
I will trust in your good name
in the presence of your faithful people.
(Psalm 52:8-9)

I got hit with the sick stick this week.
WHAAAAAAAAAAM!
Just like that.  Took me off my feet for most week/weekend.
Everyday (minus Saturday) was spent on the couch.

Saturday I felt like I was getting better (haha what a joke) so I took my little nieces out for the day then went to see Valor High School's play.  If you're not busy this weekend, you should go see their play - it will be the best high school production you'll ever see.  Get details here: ValorArts.com.

I took some cute little pictures of my day at the park with my nieces!  Check them out here: brookemartinfoto.blogspot.com

 Dad Update:
- Last week he got another chemo treatment.
- He felt really sick after this treatment.  Feeling flu-like symptoms. He said he's never felt so sick in his life.  :(  Poor papa
- This week they didn't do another treatment because he wasn't feeling up to it.  So, they postponed it til next week.
 

Found an art gallery at school!  haha who knew?!
Out to lunch with these two gorgeous girls
haha I think I wore them out...
OFFICIAL first day of flip-flop wearing and sun bathing of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment