Monday, September 3, 2012

all the time

I feel almost...unprepared to write this.
I've been trying to sum up these past few weeks.
But I just don't really know what to say.
All I can think is...

God is good.

ALL THE TIME.

He has given me exactly what I needed these past weeks.

He not only provided what I needed...
But He gave me JOY along the way.


Starting up school,
being in a routine again,
stress welling up,
juggling a new schedule,
and He gives me peace.
He gives me grace when I start to lose my marbles.
He gives me an escape from the mundane.


Joy wells up in me as I walk in the doors to workand hear, 
"BROOOOOKIE COOOOKIE!!!"
Followed by little arms around me.


When I feel like I have to have everything figured out,
pressure is high,
panic ensues,
and He says he already has it figured out.
He says just to follow him.
He says, "My grace is sufficient for you."

Deep sigh.


He sure is good, huh.


He is good.
ALL
ALL
ALL
the time.


Every stage of life.
Every phase.
Every day.
Every moment.
In every way.


Man.  Praise God.


If you would like to pray that dad could regain some strength, weight and appetite, that would be lovely!


Walmart apparently has camo hats with built-in head lights! haha


True story: my mom and I skyped each other from different floors of the house. 

little blue grass concert featuring my second padre: Mr. Owens! 

back on the lightrail... 

No comments:

Post a Comment