Monday, April 18, 2011

too much for words

"Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall."
-Psalm 55:22


this week:

stressful,
fun,
intense,
beautiful,
& weird.


My favorite (so far) artwork on campus:

There were the HUGE anti-abortion posters at my school this week:
this was so sad, eye opening, and heart wrenching to see...


Gorgeous SPRING flowers from Tirza's bridal shower!:



Definitely the worst parking job I've ever seen:


I got the lovely privilege (because it was a school assignment) to shadow a 2nd grade classroom for a few hours. AAaaaah! It made me SO SO excited to be a teacher! I LOVED the teacher and the kids are just ridiculous. My cheeks hurt from laughing:
Good song for the week:
Shawn McDonald - Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment