Friday, April 29, 2011

HE is alive

This year on Easter, PSALM 22 really hit me.
Go read it if you haven't already.
It opened my eyes to what Jesus was feeling/thinking while on the cross.
I love that the chapter ends in:

"FOR HE HAS DONE IT."


The whole family was together for Easter this year which was AWESOME! It's been so nice to see everyone twice already this year! Such a blessing considering that hasn't happened for many years.

Christ is Risen seemed to be the song of choice this Easter. I don't like the original singer as much as I liked the versions I heard at church on Sunday :)

School is so ridiculous at the end of the semester. This past week I felt like I was drowning in homework on top of being sick. But God's power is made perfect in weakness, right?

"I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;

my body will also live in hope,

because you will not abandon me to the grave,

nor will you let your Holy One see decay.

You have made known to me the paths of life;

you will fill me with joy in your presence."

-Acts 2:25-28


I finally finished re-doing my room this week! YAY!! After many hours (and many lessons learned) my mom and I constructed the frame for my huge map! Ah, I feel like such a little carpenter now ;)


2 comments:

  1. Super cute color in your room lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome map! I don't have any maps that beautiful, but I really just want to plaster the wall with maps (they look better framed).

    I am excited and encouraged by what the Lord is doing in your life. Your honesty and passion for life is a big encouragement to me. Keep it up!

    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete