Sunday, April 3, 2011

RUN. the race


These past few weeks God has really been speaking to me through running. He wants me to RUN this race (life) that He has called me to. I could go on and on about what I've learned and all the things He has shown me...but I think the scriptures say it best :)

"Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders, and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow tired or weary and lose heart." -Hebrews 12:1-3


"My eyes are fixed on you,
O Sovereign Lord."
-Psalm 141:8


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul."
-Psalm 143:6

"Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."
-Psalm 143:10

I hope that is encouraging to you and that you also can run the race God has marked out for you.

DON'T LOSE HEART!



No comments:

Post a Comment