Friday, September 30, 2011

dealing with stress


How do you deal with stress?

This week, I felt super overwhelmed/stressed.  By numerous things.
So, I did what helps me...
I guess my blood type says that I deal with stress through, "vigorous and intense physical exercise."
Oh so true.
It's as if I have a certain amount of energy for each day.  If I don't get all that energy out each day I either don't feel good or I get extremely energetic/hyper at 1am.
So, needless to say, I was workin' out a lot this week!
I find it helpful to know how to deal with stress effectively.

How do you deal with stress in your life?

My top three are:
1. Time with God
2. Sweat! (workout)
3. Quality time/ long talk with best friends.

I love the picture this scripture paints for us:
"Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.

He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him."

-Psalm 37:3-7

Also, the parents are back from Wisconsin!  The trip went wonderfully.  The doctor (and his family) were awesome.  Mom & dad came home with new machines, five huge bags of supplements, and renewed spirits :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment